It's been quite some time i leave this blog aside. Last post was February and thats mean 10 months I didn't even touch this thing.
From today onwards, I guess i will start to blog back. Wrote all my happenings here.
During this 10 months, lots of things have happened. From my career to personal life, all has been changed.
I will briefly decribe about it. First, I've resign and currently studying at TARC. Then my girlfriend has gone to Kuala Terengganu to pursue her dream.
About my study, so far so good. Able to make new friends and get well along with them. Overall comment, they help me a lot.
I've just come back from Kuantan. From Kampar to Kuala Terengganu then from K.T. to Kuantan and back to Kampar. Long long journey. Tiring but fun. At least now I know that i don't need any GPS.
Recently feel weird but can't tell what it is. Wanted to have some nice chat but seems like no one was there to listen. Those who listen to me already gone or probably busy. Ong and Yang Jie studying away from Kampar. Hwa, Mok and Sek Yen busy with thier UTAR stuff. Fei got intern in Penang. Last time Hui Xin also can chat with geh but now also seldom contact her. Don't know what to talk already.
Hope that you guys come back and we can lepak at Westlake and chat. Thinking about last time really ease my mind. No worrys, no weird feelings. Just think about hanging out with friends will make me excited.
Last shoutout, come back all and let's have fun!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment