Sunday, January 31, 2010

...

I have a complicated brain.
I also have a complicated heart.
Nobody know what i'm thinking.
That makes me feel so lonely.
And i'm used to be alone since...... i already forget.......



Lucky, i still have one person that can make me smile.

That person is my girlfriend. I know she don't like i type her name out so i didn't type it. But all of you also know who she is. Thanks for everything you've done for me. The best thing happens on me. It is you coming back into my life. A dull life has been brighten up by you. And always, you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. Even though i seldom talk and smile, but do remember. My brain is always full of you. Your sweet smile, small eyes and smelly hair >_<. You're my one and only. Love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment