After chatting with someone, i finally know what is 有口说人,没口说自己. When you advise someone, you can say it very easy but when something happen to you and they say the same words back at you then you will know actually it's hard.
Ask yourself if you're qualified to give advise to others. If you, yourself also can't do what you tell others to do then don't talk so much. Go back and think properly whether you can really deal with problems when it struck you.
I've been doing so since May,2009. Sharing my thoughts with friends who has problems. I'm not saying that i can give the right way for them to solve thier difficulty. Just telling them what i think about thier problem. Many of my friends do find me for chatting maybe because i'm free all the time. I've encounter many types of problems thanks to all my friends. When i assume those things happen to me, i sure will find another close friend and ask for some opinions.
And i have one thing to share here, never do things that will make you regret. Not everytime others will give you the second chance. But if you've tried your best, i'm sure you won't have any regret. I've feel this once. It's real!!! Think twice before you do anything that is top priority for you either in study, family, money, future or love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment