Saturday, January 2, 2010

Re-New

So many days didn't update my blog because i'm busy recently. Many of you should have know that i've already patch up with someone. But i didn't feel happy or sad about this and i don't know why.

For so many months i tried my best to show her that i've change. I already get what i want but i didn't feel happy at all. Time and times i ask myself and finally i know what is the problem. It is because of her. When she happy, i feel happy and vice-versa.

Today, she is angry because of something and some mistake i made. When i sms her, she say she don't want to talk to me. That makes me feel very upset and i know i'm one of the cause and i should fix this back. So i waited her to come out and wait her to keep calm then only i ask he what happen.

She told me everything and she is half ok. After finish watch some dramas and i'm there to entertain her, finally she smile back(i like her smile). I just want to tell you, i've changed. I'm not the one that i used to be last time. Thinking back make me feel so disgusting. I just want you to be happy, smile everyday. You can beat, bite or pinch as long as you are happy doing so. I won't mad at you like last time, won't ignore you.

It's enough to be hurt one time. I don't want my love one get hurt. Anything you're not happy just tell me. I will always be there for you. I will tried my best to maintain our relation. I've lost you one time and i don't wish for the second time. I really do care you. Smile always. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment