Monday, December 21, 2009

13 Hours Trip

I've done something beyond my expectation. Never ever i could ever think i would do such crazy thing. Guess what? I've travel to LCCT from Kampar and back to Kampar within 13 hours. Crazy?



Haha. But i never regret doing so. The main reason i go there is because of someone. But i also gain some experience. Even next time i'm alone at Singapore, i won't get lost. This is the very first time i go KL on my own.



I've been there for a few times. Let me count count. Erm...i think 3 or four times. And i never ever been to LCCT before. I'm proud of myself for reaching there safe and sound.(Hidung tinggi. Muahahaha)



So my journey start at 20/12/2009 2219 and reached KL Sentral on 21/12/2009 0045. After that i sit at McD from 0100 until 0245. I go downstair and board Skybus to LCCT. The journey took about one hour 15 minutes. After that, i wait for someone until 0500. After i say what i want to say, i jump in a bus named Aerobus which is faster and cheaper than Skybus back to KL Sentral.

Around 0700 the bus reached KL Sentral. I go up to the train ticket counter to buy a ticket back to Kampar. Earliest is 0906. So i've to wait again. And who knows, the train delay to 0930. And finally, i can get into the train. Around 21/12/2009 1145 i reach Kampar. So happy to step onto Kampar soil. Home sweet home. Overall, i'm happy with this. Never regret doing so. Thanks to those who support me. I'm glad to have friends like you all. Muacks.

To proved that i didn't lie, i've got some pictures of tickets.







Kampar => Sentral Kuala Lumpur

Sentral Kuala Lumpur => Kampar



Aerobus & Skybus ticket



0 comments:

Post a Comment