Saturday, December 5, 2009

Third Day

Today will be the third day since the birth of this blog. (Hoorayyy)

Already 3 days i never think about her. (Hoorayyy)

I've told her not to find me anymore(sound bad huh), not to contact me anymore and i won't help her anymore. (I just want to be alone) And if this continue for one more month or more, i'm definitely sure i will able to put down her completely.

I'm not sure if what i'm doing now is right or wrong because i've tried this before and found out that i miss her alot and keep spam her inbox. (not that serious lar, just send some good night and good morning only). In the end, i end up going her house almost everynight.

But now already 3 day i didn't text her or find her nor do her. So next week Sunway trip, should i go? I've ask some friend and they say if you think you are ok with her, then just go and have fun. (thanks those who give me idea)

So i've decided that i will................................................................go. I've been dreaming this day would come and now i finally got the chance. And i should go because i want to. I will play like crazy if i really join them. Really really crazy. It's been a year since i can have fun. In the whole 2009, i've been working and thinking about the wrong i've done.

I'm happy because i've tried my best. I never give up. In the end, i fail. Although got a bit sad(really just a bit, i SWEAR!!!!!!), i've been able to go through this by myself. And after this, i'm sure how to treat my next girlfriend better and better and better.

I really can't wait until next week. But i don't know they want me go or not. I just scare my friends will forget me. Although i know we are not as close as last time but please at least remember who am i. I really treat you all as my good friend. Not because i want to take any advantage from you all. I really love my friends and hope they love me too.

Still no people realise i got a blog. Should i keep it mysterious like this or publish some hints at Facebook and MSN. Hmm...i think i just keep it secret first and after the 'You've Found My BLOG' event is over then i tell my friends. (Haha, no one will get the big big gift.)


P.S. Again i want to tell you guys, i know my ingerish su*ks so please don't flame me (pity me T_T). Correct me if i'm wrong. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment