Friday, December 25, 2009

Future

Just finish celebrate with all my friends. Mix feeling now. Happy because we can come out together to play, chit-chat. Sad because we're saying goodbye to each other again.

Goodbye is a very common word that we use everyday but don't know why it is harder to it out today. Chun will be leaving to Australia, Hwa them will be working at Genting and others go back study. And i think it is time for me to leave.

Last time, because of someone i stay here. But now, i already settle my things so i can leave Kampar with no burden. Everybody is leaving for thier future. So do i. It is good for us to think about our future but not in love. Love is unpredictable. Because we scared one day we will break in the future, we don't give each other a chance. Isn't this ridiculous?

Let's say if all of us think like this then no one in this f*cking world will marry. I was in the same thinking while i was still with her and because of this reason we break off. Worth it? But now i already wake. I know how to think. How the hell we can think like this.

So another friend's problem had solved. She will be able to sleep nicely tonight. And i want to tell you, my friend, sometimes when a guy still love you, they can't really be friend with you. I mean it is hard. Guys think more than girls do. Guys are more sensitive than you girls. And guys are more soft-hearted than girls.

I admit until now i still can't put down her but i didn't feel any sad right now. Really a bit also no. I also feel weird about this. Maybe someone promised me not to disturb me anymore. I've tried my best and say what i should say. In the end, i've got the answer and i've got my target, my goal. For now i want to completely forget all things about her. Never ever let her news enter my ears.

28 December will be the date i'm leaving Kampar. Don't know when will meet you guys. I've nothing left to say. I've say what i want to. And i want to advise those who are leaving that, do things that you wanted to. Don't after leave then regret. No use. Want to know anything? Just ask! Don't scare. If not, you won't have the chance anymore. Chances are limited. Go grab it.

Lastly, think about the future is good but in love matters, don't think so far. Never happen yet. I've done this once and that make me regret in the rest of my life. Believe each others and you will able to last longer (lol). And Merry Christmas to all my friends that i love very very much!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment