Sunday, December 20, 2009

Regret

Know why i've decided not to love you anymore? Not because the pain but because you told me you won't be able to love me. Sure that hurt me but i've been able to reduce the pain as i already guess you would say so to me one day.

I found a way to stop all these things that could heal my wounds. I don't know if this will work but i will give it a try. I've been aching so long and i guess it is time for me to let go.

But you're not the same, you don't know what you want. If the way i'm using now is hurting both of us, why don't we find another way that can make us both better? Why should we get hurt like this?

I've been suffering this since March and those pain are just a little ants bite for me. Now you've lit up the fire and i think you won't be able to put it off easily. Let's come out, talk face to face and solve this problem.

Don't lie to yourself anymore. Don't regret. I've already done something that until now i can't forgive myself and i won't let that repeat. Like someone is easy but love is definitely hard.

Me, myself is not good at my words so maybe if i say something wrong please don't angry. And i have a story to share. I will post it in the next post. Just let the story do all the talking for me. I hope i can lead you back to the right way through this blog.



P.S. Remember that day you yell inside the car? That makes me smile =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment