Just back from Kuala Lumpur. I really really very tired now. I wanted to sleep but i need to express out my feelings here. I promise myself not to post such things in my blog. But now, i really can't stand it anymore.
I just can't stop thinking of someone. All my friends tell me bad news that someone told them. I really don't want to know about this. It hurts me a lot. But they keep on teasing me and someone. And a friend told me that someone is unhappy.
I really really care about someone. I don't want someone sad. I rather i'm the one to be sad. Maybe i'm not a suitable person to share problems with but at least let me know. I can't describe the feeling i've got when *** alone going there. I've phone *** and tell that there are rascals at the bus stop disturbing people and thought that i'm joking.
I just want someone to know i really care her. And i want her to be happy all the time. Don't because of something small then make yourself unhappy. Not worth it. Think twice. I didn't request much from you and i know you didn't love me anymore but i want you to know you can't stop me from loving you.
Now i just want you to stay happy. Any problems that you want to share but nobody is there, i will be always available. I just want you to happy. Promise me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment